Comprehensive Weed Control Program in Sioux Falls, SD & Surrounding Communities Like Harrisburg & Tea
Our weed control program will keep weeds like dandelions and crabgrass out of your lawn.
Prevent weeds from taking over your lawn and stealing nutrients from your grass with our weed control program. We have a five-step application program that includes pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control and fertilizer treatments to further bolster your weed-free lawn. For our pre-emergent weed control, we opt for a slow-release granular treatment that offers longer protection. For post-emergent weed control, our liquid treatment is fast-acting to produce fast results and get those weeds out of your property!
Our team at The Yard Barbers is well-equipped to tackle weeds in your property, whether the nuisances are dandelions and crabgrass or nutsedge and thistle. We have been serving Sioux Falls, Harrisburg, Tea, and surrounding communities in South Dakota since 2014 with top-tier weed control solutions. Give us a call today at (605) 370-5084 to schedule our weed control service.
What does your weed control program include?
Our five-step weed control program also includes fertilization treatments to take advantage of the weed-free landscape and bolster your lawn with a boost of nutrients! The treatment schedule breaks down like this:
- Mid-March – late April: We will apply our pre-emergent weed control product to your lawn along with a round of fertilizer.
- Early May – mid-June: We will do another round of our pre-emergent weed control treatment as well as another round of fertilizer. This step also includes a post-emergent weed control treatment.
- Mid-June – late July: In this step, we will administer the same treatments that we did in step 2 to provide continued protection and support. Additionally, our team will add an optional grub control preventative treatment during this time.
- Early August – mid-September: Our 4th step includes both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments. It also includes a root builder fertilizer that is designed to strengthen the roots of your grass.
- Mid-September – late October: Our last step includes one last round of pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments. It also includes a winterizer fertilizer that will provide your lawn with the nutrients that it will need to survive winter dormancy.
With these five treatment applications, your lawn will be not only protected from weeds but strengthened by an influx of nutrients from fertilizer so it can thrive!
Our optional preventative grub control treatment is strategically applied in early summer to protect your lawn before they hatch.
We utilize both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control.
For optimal effectiveness, we utilize both pre-emergent weed control to prevent weeds from sprouting and post-emergent weed control to get rid of any weeds that do. In our pre-emergent applications, we use slow-release granular weed control that offers longer protection. We use this so that your lawn has a long-lasting barrier that'll prevent weeds from sprouting over time.
For post-emergent weed control, we use a fast-release liquid application to get rid of sprouted weeds ASAP. By incorporating different types of weed control in our program, we can ensure full coverage and thorough protection from weeds trying to sneak into your property.
Our treatments will protect your lawn against dandelions, crabgrass, and more!
We've seen and battled it all when it comes to troublesome weeds that try to take over lawns. Our treatments will help protect your lawn against the following weeds:
- Field pennycress
- Spotted spurge
- And more!
Call us today to enroll in our weed control program!
If you're ready to fortify your lawn against weeds and you're in or around Sioux Falls, Harrisburg, or Tea, SD we've created the perfect weed control program for you. At The Yard Barbers, we are diligent in our applications to make sure no spots are missed in our coverage. In our capable hands, your lawn will not only be protected from the threat of dandelions, crabgrass, nutsedge, and other weeds but also bolstered with much-needed nutrients from fertilization! Our prices start at $50 per application. Call us today at (605) 370-5084 to enroll in our weed control program.